My opinions on the current offerings:
- Pictobits looks interesting, but overcomplicated.
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong™ seems like it would be fun, but is pretty expensive and I didn't really feel like playing a lemmings-esque game, so I skipped on that one.
- Already had a brain-training-oriented game, so all those and the sudokus were out of the question.
- A racing game didn't really click with me on a handheld system.
- Despite my affinity for numbers, I think Base 10 is a bit too much.
- BOXLIFE just looked plain tedious.
- Dr. Mario Express was limited in features (according to reviews, anyway), and (spoiler) Brain Age2 has a similar mini-game built in.
- I actually got Mighty Flip Champs!, and it's fairly fun. I don't see me playing it over again, but playing through it once will be challenge enough. Not sure it was worth all 800 points, though. Would be happier if it was only 500, but I guess that's how things are...
- The rest really just aren't anything I would be interested in.
P.S.: Don't mention that new Zelda game with the trains; looks like it was made for 4-year-olds or something. I might get some other game, so if anyone has any suggestions, please comment. ^.^